วันเสาร์ที่ 17 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Favorite Halloween Candy Center of Favorite Halloween Candy

Favorite Halloween Candy Trypophobia Fear of holes



For a long time I thought I was the only person who was nervous about the holes. Not all holes mind you, only small holes in asymmetrical groups, often times things for them. Like the lotus seed pod. I have to crawl out, seriously. I can not watch them. When I do, I start to be really uncomfortable and afraid, itching strip around the body.

After a while, I noticed my sister and my brother were affected by this strange fear of holes in the cluster, so I felt a bit better knowing that I was not 100% off the wall nutty. And when the little time I have discovered that some people have tham strange phobia as well. Strangers on the Internet. Then I came across an unofficial name for thare fear trypophobia comes from the Greek word which means a hole trypa and phobia means fear.

What am a phobia

Phobia is an irrational fear of an object or situation that a person feels compelled to avoid. Some phobias are minor but some can impair the ability to work, socialize and live a productive life. Phobias are characterized by extreme anxiety, which are
1) uncontrollable panic, fear or terror.
2) The concern with a phobia.
3) a rapid heartbeat, tremor, sweating, and shortness of the face of a phobia.
4) the construction of ways to avoid a phobia at all costs.

What causes a phobia

Phobias available due to a combination of genetic material and external events. Many of the phobias develop as a result of trauma as a child, as if you were bitten by a dog and then the fear of all dogs all my life. Others have learned. If you grow your freak mom looking to know the spiders, you probably feel the same thing later.

Trypophobia a specific phobia are regarded as one of the trigger, causing the individual damcomfort.

Treatments for phobias

Many therapamts use a technique called desensitization therapy to improve the phobia. Desensitization is to start taking a human life into a phobia. With trypophobia I would start looking at the picture, say, lotus seed pod. Then, when you feel comfortable with just a picture, I want to get real. When you feel comfortable that I can not touch, and so on until I made a mess over itching.

Reverse think about when you should take your phobia. Thare can help to train to recognize the irrationality behind your fears. For trypophobia instead of thinking Thare thing is really severe itching and handsome, try to move to something more positive, It just a bunch of holes. They can not do anything for me.

While the panic and fear began to grip because of a phobia, just think of something different from your own fear. Count back in twos, or 100 to speak to themselves something totally unrelated, like your plans for the weekend. Thare may temporarily get my mind off the fear.

Take a deep breath. Meditation and deep breathing is only a couple of ways you can clear your head of anxiety and unwanted thoughts.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น