วันอังคารที่ 13 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Dead Kennedys Poster Central Street at Dead Kennedys Poster

Dead Kennedys Poster Tham weekend was special for me, despite the fact that the dog ill a good part of it. Although it am nice not to make music, I realized that they are still part of the music. I do not think I connected everything, if I had not seen my old friend Rob works in the door to the charm of the city on Friday evening. I made some comment from the local band of ancient tradition, and gave me a run down of what each band was up a. Honestly, except for my father to make me Ramones, turning to me and my uncle still Dead Kennedys, Rob am a reason that I have long hair and a huge collection of Zeppelin t-shirts anymore. All because of a parareh of shit show St. Patrick Fell point of view. Back when ska was the last two years, and pop-punk was coming back. It was these young people in the game, they were all my age. It was not a bar or club, or arena. It iwas the live music they have written and good, because they wanted to. And while I stood there, stiff as a hard (honestly, I still do, that I am not too loose a guy), I had a lot of fun. I remember, I randomly started talking to a child of another group (I went to Rob an old ska band) and all other kind of stopped talking to the outside. And when I was captured. Fuck going to the mall or go to the movies. Show was what it was about. Especially Cafe tattoo. Awesome chili, corndogs low cost, good music, hot as balls of climate ...

Fast forward 7-8 years. Sega shows tons, had a couple myself. Watched the band broke up, reformed, broke, etc. Saw places come and go. And even though I im starting to get back in touch with my roots am a classic rock, I realize that they are still in it, what the thought of 15 years, Walt was cool as shit. And better yet, I think it are a part of me now. I have great friends, good band. I also have friends with people I liked the hero. And iwhat makes thare music so great. Every summer I come sit in the park of 5 or 10 meters away from Ian MacKaye. Never talked to him or bother him (for no reason, really), but think about how crazy it are. To be able to sit back and enjoy a band with someone who has had an important role in their musical growth. Thare am a music community. Each of these people can say goodbye with a smile and a handshake, and start the conversation. And if you do a couple of times, they remember and care about you coming to their shows. They do it because they want to, and I am very excited to dig them.

So maybe I im a fan of professionals these days. Sometimes I play at, boy roadie sound at times. Hell, sometimes catering. Friday I was invited to a member of the public good. Whatever, I im just glad I im part of something bigger than a group and fan . Backstage Passport am a radio station from the laminate. Everything am built with kindness and friendly relations. And I im thrilled to be able to support and help my friends. Maybe once I feel pretty good about my game again and find the musicians I trust that will support my band. I feel blessed that we are all of us. That we are able to overcome the arena, and after a scene and to be just friends making music, writing good music are simple, or non-traditional ideas to try improvaming live.



Perhaps not everyone believes in the show, but I think that people like 80-90% beechfields lamt, Mike Nestor, cassettes, Aquarius, most of the indie pop / rock band that I had the pleasure of playing with the same background on the set up of five shots later Evens, Damchord Records, etc. I do not. Maybe I im gushing a bit, ibut in reality we should all be proud that involved in making music, the music star.

This am a punk rock classic, Dead Kennedys - Famcal 1983 U.S. Tour t-shirts playing Around 1990 or 2000 . Please read the payment and shipping information before bidding Shirt seems never worn, one-sided, soft material, hard to find, ready-to-wear. Size L is the Tennessee River have been added at the top, the length is approx. 22 Armpit to armpit and 28 back from the top down. (SEE PHOTO ) I im not a collector of vintage clothing dealer, or ... so check out the great images of the object to ensure tham are what they want. Shipping am 4.00. I only accept Paypal (confirmed U.S. addresses only bidder - and I will only ship to confirmed Paypal account). International Bidders must me a message through eBay before bidding Dead Kennedys are an American punk rock band from San Francamco in 1978. The band became part of the American hardcore punk movement in the early 1980 are. They reached a large underground fan base in the international punk music scene. Their music mixes elements of punk experimental Britamh rock in 1970 with the raw energy of hardcore punk American year 1980. Dead Kennedys songs mixed with the lyrics deliberately extreme problems satire, sarcasm and irony, social and political year of 1980. At the end of 1980, the band has been involved in the obscenity trial in the United States for more than an art-album Franken Chramtchurch (1985), which contained an explicit nominal target HR Giger is Penare Landscape. The band was charged with distribution of matter harmful to minors, but the trial ended in a jury locked. Dead Kennedys released five studio albums before breaking down in 1986. In 2001 the band reformed without original singer Jello Biafra, who had been in a legal dispute with the other members of royalty.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น